Music Studio Custom Size Plywood Monitor Stand
Hand carved and made from sturdy plywood, this monitor stand helps to reduce eyestrain and improve posture. This simple furniture turns out to be a perfect way to not only increase productivity during your home office but also create a stunning look along with your desk accessories. Our monitor riser also vastly improves the space available on the desk for important documents and necessary tools such as keyboard, books, papers & other. Reduce the clutter and enjoy a more organized workstation with this amazing custom size plywood monitor stand - you will never want to work without it.
- Get your home office area tidy and organized!
- Boost your working performance by having the correct body position.
- Healthy sitting position with less eye, neck, and shoulder strain.
- Gives you more storage space on your desk. After work you can put the keyboard under it.
- Can carry up to two monitors and two speakers, which make simple desk real working space also for musicians.
- Helps with cable management – no more plugs and cables everywhere.
- Perfectly customized for your needs. Contact us if you would like to have advice before ordering custom size.
- Handmade from solid 0.7inch / 18 mm Baltic Birch plywood.
This custom size plywood monitor stand is perfect for:
- corporate office workers
- home office workers
- music studio musicians
- bedroom musicians
- graphic designers
- freelance copywriters
- social media managers
- lawyers and accountants (they love brown stain finishing!)
This is also great idea for both practical and beautiful gift :)
- Length given is one on the top. If you would like to check what dimensions (in the bottom, space below shelf) will your size have - please contact me and we will prepare visual for you.
- Sizes over 140cm goes with extra middle leg for optional mount.
Available standard sizes:
60x25x15cm / 24x10x6″
65x25x15cm / 26x10x6″
80x25x15cm / 31x10x6″
85x25x15cm / 33x10x6″
90x25x15cm / 35x10x6″
95x25x15cm / 37x10x6″
100x25x15cm / 39x10x6″
105x25x15cm / 41x10x6″
110x25x15cm / 43x10x6″
115x25x15cm / 45x10x6″
120x30x18cm / 47x12x7″
125x30x18cm / 49x12x7″
130x30x18cm / 51x12x7″
135x30x18cm / 53x12x7″
140x30x18cm / 55x12x7″
145x30x18cm / 57x12x7″
150x30x18cm / 59x12x7″
If you want to have custom size (length, depth, height), please contact us! :)
🛠️ Assembly Manual
You can assemble it using no tools. We call it "plywood origami".
How to properly work with the monitor - rules of sitting at the desk
The basic rule is to focus on starting position, which is straight spine. Head should be pulling up, the rest of the body relaxed and "softly falling down".
The second rule is to move regularly, get up from the desk for a micro walk, change your sitting position, stretch your limbs and remember to return to the starting position with a straight spine.
Right angle at the knees. If the legs do not touch the ground, use a footrest.
Keep your back straight, comfortably based on the support of the chair or armchair.
Head is pulling the spine up. Ideally, when we also have the opportunity to rest the head on the headrest.
3. Hands, arms and elbows
The arms hang loosely! To let us have shoulders loosely, the desk should be quite low. To do this, we raise the armchair higher. It is perfect when the top of our table with keyboard is placed between the navel and thighs.
Elbows loose! We have elbows bent in a right angle or in a slightly obtuse angle.
Your elbows can be gently resting on armrests. Armrests should be at the height of the countertop. Hands extended loosely forward.
The top of the monitor is slightly below the top of the head, slightly tilted back. The screen should be kept a minimum distance from us at a distance of the outstretched hand with straight fingers.
From time to time head should be pulling up the spine. Head slightly tilted down (that's why we tilt the screen backwards).